Monday, July 23, 2007

VACATION!

I took an entire week off from work last week. I've never done that before! Not since college have I enjoyed an entire week of not having to set an alarm clock or be anywhere by a certain time. It was GREAT! Jeremy took last week off, too and we did some work around his house.

Here is the Master Bath before:

And after:

Jeremy and his bro-in-law laid new ceramic tile and I helped paint and stain the cabinets. It's not all put back together yet, but it is much improved!

We also painted his Living Room and Dining Room. Here's the living room before:
And after:

Not a drastic change, but a change nonetheless!!


We also laid tile in the Guest Bathroom, painted the shutters and the front door, and I potted some really pretty flowers (if I do say so myself!)

New tile in the Guest Bathroom:

New RED front door:



New flowers on the front porch:



We DID get to have a little fun at the end of the week, too! Friday morning we headed to Atlanta and went to the Georgia Aquarium, a Braves game, and spent Saturday riding roller coasters at Six Flags.

Here's a pictures of Jeremy and me at the Braves game and the Friday Night Fireworks after the game:
Now I'm ready for a vacation from my vacation!

No comments: