Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I have a confession to make: I don't really like Halloween. No, I'm not one of those people that is "against" it and thinks it the devil's holiday or anything. I do think that kids dressed up are so cute and I will definitely dress my kids up and take them trick-or-treating one day. I've just never really been into Halloween. I'm much more of a "Fall Festival" kind of girl! Even as a child I was almost always too much of a scaredy-cat to actually go trick-or-treating. I can really only remember 3 costumes that I had as a kid: a clown (seen here!), a hobo, and a princess. Super creative, huh? Thanks to mom for always making us really cute costumes. Seriously, how cute is my sister in this picture!?
Every year at work we all dress up and bring snacks to work for a little Halloween party of sorts. I am so not creative when it comes to costume ideas and it always comes down to the last minute. This year I dressed up as a rag doll. Honestly, I don't think most people realized what I was supposed to be, but at least I tried. I think I just looked like a random girl in a weird dress with pig tails in my hair. You can't see the whole outfit in this picture. I had a cute little white sash around my waist and white tights and little black ballet flats. I thought it was cute - what do you think?


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I wanna see what the whole outfit looked like! I think you look cute!