Monday, September 1, 2008

Here's a picture of Jeremy working hard putting our new TV trays together in the midst of our very messy kitchen. Or as I like to call them, "Our new dining room suite!" We love to eat in the living room. We are bad, I know!

Isn't he cute?!

I am headed up to Nashville today with J's mom to do lots of last minute wedding week stuff. I am really looking forward to spending time with the fam on all the last minute details. I am trying to keep my head clear and NOT freak out. I am a great freaker outer, but I am going to try and keep panic, stress, and worry to a minimum. Wish me luck!

The countdown is on...only FIVE more days!


2 comments:

emily said...

awww, my mom would be so proud the tv trays made the blog. those things are HEAVY all together.

Unknown said...

Hey chick! I'd be happy to do some pics for you and your new hubby! Maybe for a Christmas card. Just let me know!