Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cars

I thought I'd share a few more pictures from "Shades of the Past." This (apparently) is one of the largest classic car shows in the Southeast. I had never been before and let me just say I have NEVER seen that many old cars in one place before. It was really cool, I have to admit. Here's my cute nephew and my cute brother-in-law checking out one of the cars - this is the ONLY one they actually got to touch, let alone, sit in!




I'm a big fan of the old trucks. They're just so cool!



I've never been much on classic cars before, althought I do think they're neat to look at, but Jeremy is INTO these things. Currently, he has a 1940 and 1950 model Chevy that he's going to restore and a chopper that he's building in the garage. It's fun and I can't wait to ride around in those cars once they're done!

No comments: