Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

In 2009....

....I settled into "married life" with relative ease.

....enjoyed being a home owner and all the fun stuff that comes along with it: building book cases, painting rooms, changing out hardware, and decorating.

....celebrated Jeremy's 29th birthday

....started and maintained (with relative regularity) a work out program.

....changed jobs - TWICE!

....made new friends.

....really started to love my church and the people there.

....celebrated marriages and babies with friends.

....vacationed to Savannah with Jeremy.

....lost my grandpa.

....celebrated my 31st birthday.

....commited to running another half-marathon in 2010.

It was a good year. Not "exciting" by some people's terms, but it was a great year in my book. I'm looking forward to 2010 and all that it holds.

No comments: