Monday, March 22, 2010

Here We Are

Lots going on in our family of two since Valentine's Day! We received and accepted an offer on our house, moved completely out of our house and into my in-laws house (because we haven't decided on a place yet) and we are scheduled to close tomorrow! What a process this has been. I get super anxious about EVERYTHING and this has been no exception. I finally realized that I couldn't control any of it and let it go, but it was not easy. So that's what our time has been consumed with lately....packing, moving, unpacking, organizing, finding things, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, and now CLOSING! I'm so glad this day is here. Now, let the hunt for our new home begin!

And finally, a question. WHAT have some of you done with your wedding dresses? I have mine, in a garment bag, in a closet. Thoughts? Suggestions?

No comments: