This little miss joined our family on June 27! It's hard to believe that three months have already passed. It's true what they say, time really does fly. I never believed it, but it seems that time has sped up since GC's arrival. We love her and I really can't imagine life without her now. She is a happy, happy girl and we are blessed to be her parents!
Here is one of her 3 month "formal" shots. I love it. I never really thought I would care for this style, but it's just precious! The dress she's wearing was made by my mom for her baby dedication at our church. It's precious, simple, and sweet - like her.
Some things about GC at 3 months:
- Found her hands and feet and loves to play with them
- Take 6 ounces of formula 5 times a day
- Loves to be rocked and cuddled
- Really loves her paci and has recently found her thumb, too!
- Smiles and coos when talk to her
- Loves to look at the TV screen (I think the bright colors fascinate her)
- Is content most of the time unless she's hungry or sleepy
- Sleeps from 7:45 p.m. until 5:30-6 a.m. every night (we are thankful!)
- Likes to be rocked and sung to sleep
I'm not sure of her weight or length right now. We go to the doctor on Friday for shots and a check-up, so we'll see then.
Here are some more pictures of her in the past few weeks, just for fun!
Another 3 month formal shot
On the play mat during her first week at "school."
After bath time!
With Daddy after church.
Three months old!
She looks super thrilled to be in the shopping cart at Sam's!
Baby Dedication at church
One, Two, Three Months Old!