Gentry Claire turned 6 months old on December 27, which also happened to be my birthday. She was born on my 1/2 birthday and her 1/2 birthday is my birthday! Confused? Hooray!
We had her 6 month "formal" pictures taken last week (courtesy of Wendy Tate Photography).
She's technically closer to 7 months now, but that's just how it worked out.
I am in love with these new pictures, but it kills me how big she looks!
|I love her crooked grin!|
- You are 25 1/4 inches long (50%)
- Size 2 diapers, size 3 at night (if I remember!)
- Size 6 month clothes (and a few 9 month pieces, but your legs are short, so they tend to be too big for you!)
- You were sick the week of Christmas and we found out you had pink eye, RSV, and a double ear infection.
- You started sitting up this month and that's your preferred position.
- You haven't crawled yet, but you kind of pull yourself around to reach toys when you're on your tummy.
- You are a great sleeper and sleep from 7:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- I put you in your crib at night, awake, and you soothe yourself to sleep after about 5-10 minutes of babbling.
- You say "ba-ba-ba."
- You love to eat and have eaten everything I've given you: carrots, peas, butternut squash, acorn squash green beans, yellow squash, pears, apples, blueberries, bananas, cauliflower, and broccoli. You just started eating "mum-mums" or mashed bananas for an afternoon snack, too.
- You get 4 bottles a day and eat breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner, too!
- You nap well at home, taking 2-3 naps per day, but have a hard time napping at school. Your classroom is so busy you don't want to miss out.
- You like taking baths and chewing on the wet washcloths. I think they feel good on your gums! We got you a new inflatable tub that you can sit up in.
- Your first tooth is coming through and it hasn't bothered you at all.
- You laugh out loud sometimes, mostly at your daddy or Scout!
- You got lots of fun toys for Christmas - a piano, baby doll, pop beads and so much more!
- You like sitting in your jumper at home or playing on the floor.
- You like going to school every day and do well in the church nursery, too. The teachers all comment on how laid back you are.