Monday, September 3, 2007

Alabama vs. Western Carolina

Jeremy bought us tickets to see the Crimson Tide play and experience Nick Saban's Alabama coaching debut. We had a great time and the Tide won so everyone was happy! My Tigers won, too, but I have to say I was worried about them for a while. Football season is interesting for Jeremy and me, since he went to Alabama and I went to Auburn. As you can see I was a good girlfriend and wore my crimson to the game. I'll pull for Alabama as long as they're not playing Auburn.
Next weekend we are going to Nashville to see The Tide take on Vandy. As a Nashville native and huge Vandy fan, I've already told Jeremy I'll be sporting black and gold for that one - Go 'Dores! Here are some pictures from Saturday.
Jeremy and me ready for kick-off

The view from our seats

A friend of mine made me these super cute earrings to wear to the game. If you like them, let me know! She sells them for just $10 a pair, can make them in any teams colors, and the picture really doesn't do them justice.

No comments: