Here are some stats and facts about our girl:
- Weight: 23 lbs. 11 oz. (82nd percentile)
- Height: 30 3/4 inches (58th Percentile)
- You have grown 3 inches in 3 months - crazy!
- You had 3 immunizations plus a flu shot at your appointment and cried for maybe 15 seconds
- You are wearing some 12 month, but mostly 18 month clothes now
- You take one nap each day, usually 1.5-2 hours
- You LOVE to eat most anything. Favorites are still bread, pasta, cheese, and green beans
- You only drink milk and water
- You have 2 molars that are coming in
- You love to walk and run, you also try to hop and can march, but only lift one leg up in the air - it's pretty funny
- You like to give "high fives" and "fist bumps" (Aunt Molly taught you those)
- You don't cry at school drop off, but do when I drop you off in SS, but settle quickly
- You like to climb, especially on your little table and in and out of your pink chair
- You love to be outside sliding, blowing bubbles, riding in your car, or just running around
- You are talking up a storm and babble a lot, though we don't know what you're saying
- Words you say: NO!, mama, dada, more, something that sounds like "Scout," bubble, bath, nana for banana, go, book, milk, wawa for water
- You cried out during the night the other night and we both clearly heard you say, "Dada!" through the monitor
- You know the signs for milk, more, apple, red, yellow, eat, water, cracker, cheese (I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting)
- You like to get ALL of your toys out of the cabinets and then kind of wander from one thing to the next
- You like looking at books and singing. After we finish a song you say, "Yay!!"
- You throw your arms in the air when we say "Touchdown!"
- You are becoming more independent and definitely let us know when you don't like something
- "No." is your answer to anything that sounds like a question
- You get up around 6:45 during the week, but usually sleep until 7-7:30 on weekends
- Your bedtime is around 7:30 each night
There are other things I'm sure I'm forgetting. It's hard to remember everything you say and do! You are a VERY busy girl and keep us on our toes, but we love it!
|Our girl in her favorite chair with her favorite lovey, "Pinky Poodle"|