Here are 10 things I am really excited about today:
1. LOST returns in about 44 days. January 31, 2008 at 8 p.m. I can't wait!
2. Only 3 more days of work until I get a little break. Of course, I have to work the day after Christmas, which stinks, but I am off on my birthday (the 27th!) and the next day. Woo hoo!
3. I'm having dinner with Buffy at Zoe's tonight!
4. I got a new haircut. I got about 8 inches taken off and I LOVE it. I haven't had my hair short in a few years, so the change is nice. I don't have a good picture of it yet, but I will post one as soon as I do.
5. My Christmas shopping is almost done! Just a few more odds and ends to pick up before the weekend. Yea!
6. We're having birthday cake at work today for December birthdays. I, like Jim Halpert, instituted the one-cake-a-month policy and it seems to be working so far. We ordered a chocolate cake with white chocolate filling and chocolate buttercream icing from The Bakery at Culinard in Birmingham. If you've never had a cake from there, you should - they are so good!
7. J and I are having dinner with some friends Friday night at DePalmas in Tuscaloosa. I can't wait!
8. A possible shopping day with my mom on Saturday - hooray!
9. I'm going to church on Wednesday night for the first time in ages to hear some good Christmas music and I can't wait!
10. Did I mention I get to eat chocolate cake today?!?