Wednesday, December 12, 2007

War Eagle to Me!

I got an early Christmas present today! My friend Christina's husband is the Defensive Coordinator at McAdory High School (Go Jackets!) Today she informed me that Tommy Tuberville was going to be at the high school for recruiting. Her husband, James, was going to ask him to sign a few things while he was there and Christina gave him my Auburn coffee mug that normally sits on my desk at work - it was all I had on hand to give her! He took it and Tommy signed it and I am so excited. Here's a picture:

WAR EAGLE!!

CORRECTION: Christina ended up going out to McAdory that afternoon to take James a football and a jersey to get signed. SHE actually did the work and got Tommy to sign it - and he shook her hand! Have to give credit where credit is due! :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is COOL!

molly said...

ah!! i'm so jealous!

Mrs. Coach Thompson said...

Hey now! I did all the work! :) When James told me he was coming, I immediately thought of you! I'm happy that your happy! BUT.....He did shake my hand! How exciting! YAHOO!