Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Snowy Day

It's been a great Saturday so far. A lazy morning with a big breakfast followed by an afternoon of productivity!

I woke up this morning expecting to see about 3 inches of snow on the ground. Instead, I saw this. Mostly just wet...with a few flakes. Those crazy weathermen did it again! They fooled everyone into going to buy milk and bread and then we hardly get anything. Oh well.

After a while, though, the flakes really started falling and it was really pretty. No accumulation, but it was fun to watch for about an hour. You can sort of make out a few falling snowflakes in this picture:
After watching the snow fall and catching up on watching Friday Night Lights, Jeremy and I did a little cleaning around the house and then decide to head to Lowe's to get the materials we needed to transform our hall coat closet off of the kitchen into a much needed pantry. Here is the finished product:I don't think I've ever been more excited over 4 little shelves!

I'm off to watch "3:10 to Yuma" now!

No comments: