Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hershey's Has Done it Again


Have you tried these?? They are Hershey Kisses filled with CHEESECAKE filling! You heard me right, cheesecake! A friend of mine at work brought them to the office the other day and they are definitely a hit. I'm assuming she found them at Wal-Mart. I couldn't find them on Hershey's website, but you should definitely keep an eye out for them. They are a perfect little treat.

*Excuse the poor photo quality. I was sitting at my desk and had to use my camera phone, but I wanted you to see what they looked like.*

4 comments:

emily said...

this looks like my idea of heaven wrapped up in foil!

emily said...

so....not 15 minutes after I left you this comment my mom surprised me at work with a bag of these! they are terrific!

Marissa said...

Yea!!! I'm glad you like them. They are definitely a little piece of heaven. :)

aubrey said...

YUMMY DELICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!