Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend in Nashvegas

So, my weekend in Nashville was really great. I feel like I got tons of stuff done for the wedding.


1. Looked at candleabras, arch, table coverings and what-not for the ceremony and reception at Premiere Events in Brentwood. My mom and sister picked them out ahead of time and they did a great job - all I had to do was give my approval.


2. Picked up the bridesmaid dresses at Village Bridal in Hillsboro Village. I was super nervous about this one! It's not easy picking out dresses for other people to wear. They looked really great and I am (finally) happy with my decision. The jewelry mom picked out looks awesome with them, too!


3. Tried on MY wedding dress at Brides by Sugar Drop in Brentwood. I can't say enough good things about this store - it is wonderful! It was great and it was actually a little BIG! It was VERY exciting.


4. Ate WAY too much catfish at Ragland Bottom in Smithville. The ambiance is nothing to behold, but the fish is to die for!


5. Had engagement pictures taken by Tyler Andrews (www.tylerandrews.com). This was the most stressful thing of the whole weekend. A model I am not, but overall they went really well and Jeremy and I had a ton of fun! Tyler is a great photographer and makes you feel as comfortable as possible. We took them at Shelby Park in Nashville near the train bridge - very cool!


The only pictures I took this weekend were of me in my wedding dress - oops. And I am not posting those here. If you want to see it, you'll have to wait until September!

No comments: