Monday, July 21, 2008

Blogging Absence

It has been 2 weeks since I've blogged anything new and yes, I am fully aware that my last blog was not really worth reading. I was just proud of myself and wanted to brag a bit :)

It's Monday morning and I am so sleepy. I had a whirlwind weekend with a visit from my family and our first wedding tea at Circlewood Baptist. Pictures will follow soon...


Here are a few pictures from the lingerie shower my friends Rachel, Amy, and Sister Molls threw me back in June. Too fun!
The Werthan Lofts (where Rachel used to live!)

Rachel and me with all the yummy food!

A few of the girls in the living area...

Lots of goodies!

Pretty things (this is the only lingerie picture I'm willing to show! ;)

The wedding whirlwind is officially upon us. Our house is full of boxes from our shower yesterday (no complaints from me, though!) and we have another shower in 2 weeks, then another 2 weeks after that. The wedding is only SEVEN WEEKS AWAY!!! I can't believe it's almost here!

No comments: