Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Fam

I came across these pictures on my computer today and they made me laugh out loud. We took these back at Thanksgiving when we were trying to get the placement for my camera juuuuust right for the automatic timer. We try and get a family picture every year, which can be a challenge in itself. Here are our attempts.....

Jeremy and me - kind of looking like a couple of rednecks - and don't we look SO happy?!

Mom, Molls, me (channeling Nixon?) and Jerms. Better camera placement, but where is the rest of the fam?

Finally we got the camera in the right place, the timer set correctly and everyone on the couch. This is the fam on my mom's side. We've rented a cabin in the Smokies for the past 2 years. It's so much fun and pretty much the only time of year we're all together. This year we had our first Thanksgiving with baby Olivia and Astro (my soon-to-be cousin-in-law's police dog!)

No comments: