Monday, April 20, 2009

"New" Chairs

When Jeremy bought the house that we currently live in, the previous owner left behind the dining table and 6 chairs. Great for us, but the chairs are covered in this ugly, cream-colored fabric. The previous owners had kiddos and the fabric was pretty yucko and stained. I have been dying to re-cover them and we finally did Sunday afternoon!

Before:

And after:

I chose this really pretty paisley-ish fabric and we actually found it at Wal-Mart. Isn't it great?! I love all of the colors.




The two "arm chairs" that go at the table are going to be covered in a green fabric that goes with this fabric. Pictures to come...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! I can't believe you found that at Walmart! I am diggin it! Beautiful!

Marissa said...

Thanks! I can't believe we found it at Wal-Mart either. I just thought I'd take a look - just to see - and there it was! Yipee!

emily said...

ummm, those look great!

you have now inspired me to recover my chairs.