Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Absence

I'm still around. I started a new job 2 weeks ago and things have been a little crazy since then. Getting used to a new job (with much less time sitting at a computer all day - praise God!) is kind of tough sometimes.

Last week was revival at church, so I was there three nights, then drove to Nashville on Thursday to see the fam and help host a wedding tea for my cousin, Jessica. No pictures, though. I left my camera at home - argh! Needless to say, I wasn't home much last week and had little time for the internet.

And just because I can't post a blog without a picture....

Here are a few pictures that Jeremy took at the air show in Tuscaloosa last weekend. The Blue Angels were in town and the weather was apparently perfect! There were over 120,000 people crammed into that airport - not sure how that even happened. Anyway, here's a few pictures that my camera took since I forgot to take it to Nashville with me...


No comments: