Today at work I had a Smart Ones pizza. It was delicious after the mess that preceded it...
I went into the kitchen, put the pizza in the microwave, set it to 2:30 and walked away. I came back and, in a hurry, snatched it out of the microwave only to realize (too late) that the glass tray was STUCK TO THE BOX. The glass comes flying out, lands on the counter and shatters into a million pieces. My co-workers laughed, I laughed, and also felt like a complete dummy. I figured the pizza was a goner, what with all the glass chips lying around, but I checked it and ate it anyway. If I ate any glass, I certainly couldn't feel it.
In the great words of my mom, "It could ALWAYS be worse."
Also, I did not exercise yesterday and I had some Diet Mountain Dew today. Argh!
Fun times all around!