Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Was Wrong!

I only got one right out of the bottom three on AI last night. Oh well. I was glad Amanda was voted off because everything she sang started to sound the same. I think she's a good singer, but I was tired of it. Then I found myself feeling really sad for her when they started the video montage of her "journey on American Idol." That part always gets to me for some reason. No lie, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. It was weird.

I have realized that I should not have selected Chikeze for the bottom three. I guess I can't get past the early weeks when he was kind of boring and came across very "old." The last two weeks he has been really great (aside from the harmonica, which really bugged me.) So, to my two readers who I offended I apologize and I'll agree that Chikeze is, in fact, really good! :)

I think Carly should win the whole thing anyway because she is obviously the most talented of them all. I guess we'll see how it turns out since she was in the bottom three last night.

Next week I want to see Kristy Lee Cook or Ramiele gone. They both annoy me to no end.

I've put way too much thought into American Idol today!

1 comment:

molly said...

I'm glad you're coming around to Chikizie-ezie! he's so fun! even with the harmonica.. maybe.

you should read the Exit Q & A with Amanda on EW.com. She sounds super cool.