Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TMTH!


My two favorite performances of last night's show were David Cook's "Hello" and Jason Castro's "Hallelujah." Both of which are favorite songs of mine anyway. Yep, seriously, I love me some Lionel Richie!

If America thinks the same way I do tonight we'll be saying goodbye to Luke and Chikezie. Honestly, Luke's version of "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" was TMTH! It was just bad. I can't figure out for the life of me why he picked that song.

Chikezie just isn't a favorite. I think he seems way too old and is kind of boring. His performance last night was fine and it's not like he doesn't "deserve" a spot, but I don't think he'll make it through. Of course, I could be completely wrong - I ususally am.

If I really had my way we'd send Danny Noriega home, too. I did not enjoy "Tainted Love", the skinny jeans, or the purple hair. His attitude is more than I can stand!
Other favorites are David Archuletta (I loved the piano playing!) and Michael Johns.



6 comments:

molly said...

I agree. I hadn't liked David Cook too much, but his version of "Hello" is almost download worthy. I want Luke to go home too and I'm torn between Ezie and Danny. I kind of want Danny to stay just to see how badly he performs each week, but I think Ezie is more deserving.

Haley said...

I was totally happy with the results show. You?

Marissa said...

Very happy. Those were the 4 I thought most "deserved" to go home. I was sad for Asia or whatever her name is. I liked her, but she wasn't great Wednesday night.

Allison Bussell said...

Did you know you can download those off I-Tunes? We already downloaded "Hello," which was UNBELIEVABLY FABULOUS!! But Jason Castro is still my #1!!!

Haley said...

It's TIME for a new blog!

And before you point those fingers back at me - rest assured, I'm working on it.

Marissa said...

Allison, I did know you could download them, but haven't done it yet. I do like Jason Castro, too. And Brooke Smith is my favorite girl - I think?

Haley, I am in desperate need of a new blog - I agree! I am working on it, too!