Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Bottom Three

My guesses for the bottom three tonight? Here you go:



So far I've been pretty good at guessing who will be in the bottom three and who will go home. This week, I think it's time to say goodbye to Kristy. She's a good singer, but I agree 100% with Simon, she is not a good performer. Amanda Overmeyer could go, too and that would be fine for me. I'm up for a 4-way elimination tonight! Who do you think is going home?
Favorites are:
Jason Castro - he is just too cute!
Archuletta - much improved last night
David Cook - he is great, but I think he knows it
Michael Johns - I WANT him to do better!!
Carly Smithson - loved Blackbird
Brooke White - she is so cute, but definitely looked awkward dancing around last night.

3 comments:

molly said...

WHAT?! I LOVE Chikezie!! I thought he was great. The harmonica was a little much, but take that out and it was super. I want all the girls except for Carly to go. I can't decide about Brooke. She's such a spaz.

Carrie said...

I love Chikezie too! I also could have done without Brooke's dancing and all the yellow. No one really was WOW last night.

Marissa said...

Really?? He's fine, just not my favorite I guess. He's definitely been much better the past two weeks. I really liked him last week. I guess the harmonica annoyed me?? I love that song that he did and the way he did it was fun- ok, ok, ok I like Chikezie, too, but I don't "love" him like y'all do!! I love Brooke. Last night was not great, but the week before with "Let it Be" I thought was great. Carly is definitely the best girl, though.