Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Still Here!

It has been a while since my last update, but I promise I am still here. Here's what I've been up to the past couple of weeks (pictures to come soon!):

1. My mom and sister came down to T'town a few weeks ago to spend the weekend. We went to see Bama take of Vandy and were disappointed that Vandy couldn't pull off a road win!

2. Last Sunday Jeremy and I started the project of extending our patio. We have the stone laid and even bought a new patio umbrella. The project is almost done - we just need to plant some border plants to make it look more finished.

3. I've been helping ready a place for our vegetable garden in the back yard. I even tried my hand at the tiller on Saturday. It was fun and made me wonder how Charles Ingall's ever survived without one. I can't imagine using a horse and plow - ha!

4. Saturday Jeremy and I painted out kitchen and hallway. Well, one wall of the kitchen and the small hallway that leads to the garage. The color is Apple, but it's a little more on the lime side if you ask me. I really love it and it gives our kitchen some much needed brightness!

5. I officially became a member of Circlewood Baptist Church in Tuscaloosa yesterday. It was a great morning at church and I am excited to be a part of that church family.

So, it's been busy. Lots of evenings spent outside working, but it's tons of fun. Oh, and American Idol is still great! I was pleased that David H. was sent home last week. I think America got the bottom 3 exactly right - I so called who it would be AND who would go home! Go me!

No comments: