Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Baking

I forgot I had these pictures on my camera, so we're backing up about a month here. J and I kept two of our nephews early in December. It was fun and easy (since Brody slept from their arrival time of 7 p.m. on Friday until 9 or so on Saturday morning!:) If you know me, you know I love kiddies, so I was super-pumped to have them and had to bust out the cookie baking with them. Messy, hectic, but fun! We made chocolate chip cookies with pecans and they must've been good because they were almost ALL eaten by that evening!

Brody (5) scoops out his cookie dough...


Mason (2 1/2) plops the dough on the baking sheet...


I just remembered, it was the Saturday of the SEC Championship, hence, the Alabama jerseys. Aren't they cute (in spite of the ugly Crimson color - War Eagle!)

No comments: