Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Work It, Girl!

I'm pretty faithful when it comes to working out. When I put it off or go for a week or so without it I just feel gross - you can relate, right? I don't exercise 7 days a week and usually my workouts aren't anymore than 45 minutes long, but I TRY and that's what counts, right?

On my quest to be more healthy this year I discovered this little jewel:

Have you tried it?? It is awesome! It's got three different levels and is no more than 50 minutes (when you work up to Level 3), so it's easy to fit in to your day. I didn't really start watching The Biggest Loser until a couple seasons ago, but it's great and it's pretty darn inspiring. If they can do it, so can I!

This morning (after my 5:30 workout session! Yeah!) I watched some of the "Inspirational Stories" on the DVD and one of the girls that's in the workout was interviewed. She said it's more important to her to be "healthy" than to be "skinny" and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm always complaining about being "fat" or saying how I want to "be skinny" when really, that's not what matters. If I eat right, exercise, and try my hardest to be healthy that's what's important.

No more trying to be skinny! I want to be HEALTHY!

I'm going to try out the Yoga and Sculpt Biggest Loser DVDs soon. Has anyone tried them?

No comments: